Saturday, September 12, 2009

i seems like dy forget bout tis blog .. 
nt onli me i think .. is everyone .. haha .. 
is gud too .. 
i m here to post sth tat i dn feel wanna post it on my main blog .. 
jz chat wif a frien .. 
sometime i reali wanna asked ..
wad happen btw us ?
start wif hapie conversation .. but it end up wif beh song .. 
wad de xxxx ...
i dy try to tolerate ..
bt stil de same as usual .. 
reali gt sth wrong wif my attitude arh ????
y towards others , tis thing wont happen ?? 
i dn understand .. 
i jz get use to my attitude ..
i m a chill person ..
sometym i reali feel tat after i read those msg tat i type ...
wadever larh ..
i m hu i m .. 
dn k liao .. 
jz be myself ..
for those hu dn like me jz get off from my life .. 
sorry for disappointed u all .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment